Business & Property Training Qld Pty Ltd is a single director corporation
trading as Property Training Qld (PTQ).
PTQ's mission is to provide relevant and affordable training for the Australian Property industry through innovative and flexible approaches to teaching.
PTQ is a registered training organisation, delivering training to the Real Estate Industry.
PTQ uses innovative and flexible learning methods to ensure the best possible teaching for its students, catering to all styles of learning and ensuring equity of access for those for whom disability or distance may be a barrier to participation.
PTQ will offer training face to face and online. In this way, PTQ’s market will extend beyond the boundaries of the physical location of the Sunshine Coast.
Property Training Qld’s education staff are all accredited trainers and assessors and have extensive experience in providing both accredited and non-accredited programs to a diverse range of participants.
We provide training covering the delivery of the following courses from the National Training Package - CPP07:
- CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- CPP30207 Certificate III in Property Services (Agency)
In addition to our training and assessment role, we are also involved in a range of other initiatives, including:
- developing new programs and courses;
- consulting with organisations about a variety of property related issues;
- making presentations at conferences and seminars;
- facilitating planning and development sessions;
- developing flexible learning materials; and
- registering training packages to meet the skills, knowledge and ability requirements of the Real Estate sector.